Tuesday, June 28, 2011

PRESSURE COOKER curried pea soup in 20 minutes (first part)

PRESSURE COOKER curried pea soup in 20 minutes (first part) Tube. Duration : 6.52 Mins.


The thermometer read 11 degrees outside, and I was in the mood for a delicious bowl of homemade soup. But it certainly was not out in the cold. So I water is heated, assembled ingredients I had in my pantry, I turned to my trusty friend Kitchen - The pressure cooker - and I had this soup healthy vegan 20 minutes. In this video, and I'll show you how! And visit www.pressurecookingwithlornasass.wordpress.com. more attractive, low-energy recipes!

Tags: Queen of Pressure Cooking, Lorna Sass, Lorna Sass At Large, curried split pea soup, vegan, vegetarian, Indian food, pressure cooking, good fast food

cuisinart brew central coffee maker rittenhouse sprinkler

No comments:

Post a Comment