Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pressure cooker - a burden Unpressurizing Herd

Pressure cooker - a burden Unpressurizing Herd Video Clips. Duration : 1.37 Mins.


English below! --- You know that I am not with pressure cookers and steam. They say yes man Söll Drain the steam before the man opened the cover. Once you've registered your phone with DM, until steam comes out, before the pressure is reduced. Bottom line: just do not open without pressure to leave the cave! --- I'm not really used to the pressure cooker steam. He says that you should drain the steam before you open the pot after cooking. So I did and took everything with my phone. I am veryglad that I did not open the pot, without the pressure of the first!

Keywords: Dampf, Kochen, Druckochtopf, Schnellkochtopf, pressure cooker, steam pressure, Dampfdruck

wsd road bikes manttra pressure cooker parts

No comments:

Post a Comment